[МОиТКПСМИиК ]
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » 1 курс » Английский » summary Ekaterinburg
summary Ekaterinburg
Dmitry_O-SДата: Воскресенье, 25.05.2008, 13:46 | Сообщение # 1
Модератор :)
Статус: Offline
The text is entitled - “Ekaterinburg, the city of the Iset river”. It’s devoted to city developing and how it looks now. It is stressed, that the Ekaterinburg is industrial and military center of the mining administration. And reported, that it set up by the government Peter 1 and the builders of the town worked led by talented Russian mining experts – Genin and Tatishev. One must mention that the town developed and began to play an increasingly important role as an administrative, mining machine-buildings center. It’s interesting to note that the city has changed name several times in history: E-S-E. I agree that nowadays it is a big industrial center of the Russian Federation. It is important to say that Ekaterinburg is the city of students. There are more then 15 institutions of higher education, a lot of colleges, private and state schools. I’d like to say that Ekaterinburg is also a theatrical and sports center. There are many theatres, cinemas and places of culture, stadiums and many sports grounds. Our sportsmans take part in different sport competitions. In conclusion I want to tell that Ekaterinburg is one of the largest and most important cities in Russia.

Где мало слов, там вес они имеют.
© Шекспир

Форум » 1 курс » Английский » summary Ekaterinburg
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: