[МОиТКПСМИиК ]
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » 1 курс » Английский » the summary New York
the summary New York
Dmitry_O-SДата: Воскресенье, 25.05.2008, 13:51 | Сообщение # 1
Модератор :)
Статус: Offline
I want to tell about NY. I’d like to say, that New York has always been the gateway to the USA.
One must mentioned, that New York City, is the largest city in the state and in the United States, is known for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States and its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center.
It’s important to say, that New York City's five boroughs are on the three islands at the mouth of the Hudson River: Manhattan Island, Staten Island - Richmond, and Brooklyn and Queens on Long Island.
I would add that, as of 2006, New York was the third largest state in population after California and Texas.
If I’m not mistaken NY is the chief market of luxuries, the show-window of the nation. It has an ocean of theatres, restaurants, movies, houses, night clubs; and it has a very flourishing hotel industry.
It is mentioned, that the buildings form most closely associated with NY City is the skyscraper in brief. Famous Empire State Buildings is 448 meters.
Also New York is a global center for TV, advertising, music, newspapers and book publishing industries and is also the largest media market in North America.
In conclusion I want to say, that NY is beautiful city with special atmosphere, customs and with the cheerful people.

Где мало слов, там вес они имеют.
© Шекспир

Форум » 1 курс » Английский » the summary New York
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: